Standard Pathfinder rules except…
- No Sorcerors (or any class that uses Sorcerous magic :P)
- Yes to Gunslingers
- Yes to the Magus
- Yes to just about any specialist class that includes Arcane magic
- Yes to Warlocks/Witches: they get their powers from the Fey. Hint: THIS IS A REALLY BAD IDEA.
1. Minimum Int of 9 to multiclass into Wizard/a class with Arcane magic.
2. Every character, regardless of class, gets 2 Arcane cantrips at character creation. These never increase in number, and is superceded by cantrips gained from Arcane spellcasting classes.